Biblical Answers to the World Mission Society Church of God

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.--1 John 4:1

Are you or a loved one struggling with this group? Do you need Biblical answers about the World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCoG or CoGWMS), their founder Ahnsahnghong (Ahn Sahng/Sang-Hong) or their current leader "Mother Jerusalem" (a.k.a. "Heavenly Mother God," Zang/Zahng Gil-Jah, or Chung Gil Cha)? Thank you for coming here. I hope my blog helps you. Questions and comments are always welcome.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Something Good

This experience of dealing with my sister involved in such a group has been simply dreadful. But I see one good thing that has come of it.

Romans 8:28 says, "And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose." Dreadful things do happen to us in this life, but God is able to carry us through them and even find a way to work them into something good.

What is the good that has come about for me through this? I have been able to see my faith in Jesus through a new perspective. I can now understand better the way non-believers, especially Jews, react to the Christian faith.

When I hear Ahnsahnghong being refered to at "Christ Ahnsahnghong" or "My God Ahnsahnghong" or in other ways being given the attributes and credit that should only be given to God... Or when I hear of the woman called "Mother Jerusalem" who is being hailed as "Mother God" and also given worship... It makes me sick to my stomach, an anguish of soul that imposters are being woshiped as only God should be.

I think that must be similar to the feeling some Jews have when they think of Jesus Christ and all the worship He receives.

And when I am frustrated at how much devotion my sister and other church members give to the World Mission Society Church of God, how they spend so many hours in church services and prayer meetings and Bible studies, and how they give so much of their money... And I am especially frustrated knowing that their church does not deserve their devotion.

I think that must be simliar to the feeling some atheists and other non-believers have when they see how devoted I am to my faith, how much time I spend at my church, and how much money I give.

So with this new perspective of how others view my faith, I can be more sensitive and understanding. That is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment