Biblical Answers to the World Mission Society Church of God

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.--1 John 4:1

Are you or a loved one struggling with this group? Do you need Biblical answers about the World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCoG or CoGWMS), their founder Ahnsahnghong (Ahn Sahng/Sang-Hong) or their current leader "Mother Jerusalem" (a.k.a. "Heavenly Mother God," Zang/Zahng Gil-Jah, or Chung Gil Cha)? Thank you for coming here. I hope my blog helps you. Questions and comments are always welcome.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Diversion

I'm sorry to go off on a different subject for a moment, but I just had the most wonderful conversation with my dad.  I am so filled with emotion, I could just burst.  We are sharing a couple days vacation together, which is enjoyable in itself, but this evening he told me much of his life story and how he's felt God guiding and protecting him since he was young.  He really does have a remarkable story.

One day my dad may find my blog here and he'll recognize me, just as my sister would, even though I don't use the name they know me by....
If you ever read this, Dad, thanks for being there for me and for sharing your story with me, even the hard and emotional parts.  I love you so much!

Each of us may look over our lives and wonder why we have a plain, boring, ordinary life, when other lives are filled with the extraordinary.  But when we feel that way, I think we need to look closer--look at how God's worked even in the little things in your life.  With God as a living and integral part of our life, even the most "ordinary" life can be full of meaning.

I have a lot to write, especially about "elohim" and clouds, but it will have to wait until I'm home again.  Blessings to you all.  Thank you for taking the time to read this blog.  I hope it's a benefit to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment